- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
Dungeon Dressing: Pits
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Pits a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the pits in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Pits is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Pits presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a pit’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional pit features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Five clever pit-based traps (CRs 2-9) along with two additional variant traps.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/pits
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.