- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Dungeon Dressing: Portcullises
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Portcullises a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Aaron Bailey.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the portcullises in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Portcullises is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Portcullises presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a portcullis’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional portcullis features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Several clever portcullis-based traps (CRs 6-8).
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/portcullises
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.