- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Dungeon Dressing: Secret Doors
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Secret Doors a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Greg Marks backed by Raging Swan’s new Money Back Guarantee!
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the corpses in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Corpses is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Secret Doors presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a secret door’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional secret door features such as contents, hidden treasures, magical properties and more!
- Four clever secret door-based traps (CRs 6-8).
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/secret
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.