- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Dungeon Dressing: Simple Magic Traps
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game-compatible GM’s resource by Juilan Neale.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic? Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars, or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting, cool, noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great simple magic traps to add into your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer, and the other optimised for use on mobile devices such as the iPad. You can check out a free sample for this supplement at Raging Swan’s website.