- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Dungeon Dressing: Trapdoors
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Trapdoors a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Thomas King.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the trapdoors in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Trapdoors is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Trapdoors presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a trapdoor’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional trapdoor features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Three clever trapdoor-based traps (CRs 2-13).
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/trapdoors.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.