- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
Abandon hope all ye who enter! Can you survive the horrors of the King’s Mercy?
The Dungeon witnessed the torture of innocents, the barbaric inflicting of pain on the guilty, and the pleasure the staff took from it. Acts so depraved that the very fabric of the dungeon could not help but absorb these evils. And so it sits, waiting to share its suffering with anyone that intrudes within.
There are only two things the King’s Mercy knows: humans can be as depraved as the vilest monsters they hunt…. and misery loves company.
Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy is a toolkit for running gripping and terrifying adventures in a dungeon created for torture. This 20 page PDF features:
- 3 brand new monsters
- 3 unique magic items
- the Despair Track, an innovative new mechanic for measuring how the PCs are handling the horrors of the dungeon