- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
DungeonScape Volume 1
“Never work for a paranoid wizard. This dungeon shifts every twenty-four hours. Whether the rock walls actually move or it’s just an illusion I don’t know. What I do know is that it’s disorientating and that relearning a maze every day is almost not worth the good pay.”
DungeonScape consists of 40 unique modular 6 x 6 tiles that can be used to build a small dungeon. DungeonScape uses connective tiles such as bridges, hallways, and intersections that lead to destination tiles in the dungeon such as the bakery, barracks, dining/meeting room, forge, master bedroom, prison, ritual room, storage rooms, torture chambers, and wine cellar. Some tiles are obstacle tiles such bubbling pools, impeding webs, and trapped hallways or rooms. Build a dungeon for a session, break it down, and make a different dungeon for next time!
The product also includes all of the pieces in jpeg format for use with Virtual Table Top software.
The product is intended for use in fantasy or horror games. In a modern game it be used as an old keep, cellar, etc.
The product has small yellow crosses displayed on passable areas at 1” intervals for a less obtrusive grid.
There are several ways to use the tiles. You can use them to create a dungeon before play and tape it together before a session. Or you could begin with a starting tile and all the other tiles face down, with the Game Master revealing new tiles as line of sight allows them to see into the various rooms. Or you can stack the tiles as a draw deck and randomly draw tiles to build the dungeon as the group explores the area. They could also be used as additional tiles for any type of dungeon board game that uses randomized tiles.