- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Dwarf Heldane and Uithtan
Dwarf Heldane and Uithtan; a racial-vocation supplement for Shattered Moon.
Heldanes are the first line of defence for most dwarven clan holds. A single Heldane is capable of holding off multiple opponents, stopping them in their tracks. Experts in the use of shields they have developed their own fighting techniques with which to keep the clan holds safe. But they’re more than just glorified door keepers. The heldane’s use of a shield allows them to use it as a weapon as well as a defence, they can use it to protect another while still fighting their own battle and they draw upon a deep sense of honour and duty which allows them to take down much larger opponents.
During the titan wars the dwarves were the artisans to the gods and the giants making artefacts that lived on in human legend long after the titans slept and the gods were gone. Now there are those dwarves who would have that knowledge, skill and power once more; they are the Uithtan. Going on a quest to find a site of high magic and elemental awe they build a great forge that enhances and focuses their energies allowing them to make weapons, armour and items beyond what others could even dream of doing. They may not be a front line fighter, or even a rear guard, but with the weapons, armour and magical equipment they fashion, they can decide the outcome of a battle just as surely as a raging troll.
Included in the supplement:
- Details of the Heldane and Uithtan racial vocations for dwarves.
- Example templates (Blade/Heldane, Weaver/Uithtan), including completed avatar record sheets ready to begin play.
- Two new prowess: Blocker and Master crafter.
- One new talent: Steadfast
- One new assea weave: Consecrate
- New asset: Mageara forge
- Two example asseath objects: Calldix maul and Falcrous gauntlet
The moon shattered, and with it your old life; now it’s time to make a new one in a wild world.