- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Empires Rising now available
Its 104 pages contain history, politics, gazetteer, a complete city, religions, character races, character occupations, bestiary, and four complete detailed adventures set in the world of Athennia.
If you are looking for a HeroQues fantasy setting that is not as heavy or deep as Glorantha, yet still supports a wide variety of story telling syles, as demonstrated by the four adventures included, Empires Rising is your book.
Available from DriveThruRPG in pdf (link below) format and in softcover print via Lulu.
For more information and previews visit d101games.co.uk/empires-rising.