- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Fantasy Volume 1
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Slogan
- [DramaScape] Ambush Road
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Name
- [DramaScape] The Beacon
- Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
“I wish there was some way to show this orc has been set on fire” A Gamer
“What about the one I eviscerated?” Their Friend
Pyre Studio is delighted to announce that their latest project has gone live on Kickstarter. Encounter Dice is a range of dice sets designed to bring a bit more colour and flexibility to your roleplaying sessions. Each of the six sides has full colour artwork depicting a character, locale, monster or item commonly found in the fantasy genre.
Their first offering is the NPC Pack. These six dice give you plenty of variation when coming up with a NPC for your game. They can also be used for quick character generation. The dice included in this pack are Race, Class, Alignment, Armour, Weaponry and Loot. Full details of these dice can be found on the Kickstarter.
They have further sets planned and currently the total is 94 dice spread across various set some of which are listed below:
- NPC Expansions: Four dice specific to Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans or Demi-Races.
- Dungeon Designer: Nine dice giving you everything you need to create and populate a dungeon very quickly.
- Adventure Packs: These packs of Nine dice allow GM’s to create instant adventures tailored to mountainous, hills, urban, forest and coastal terrain types.
- Spell Dice: A set of nine dice to designed to both randomise and speed up NPC and enemy spell casting.
- Critical Hit: Two sets of four dice that depict fatal injuries on make believe monsters from decapitation to death touch and from fiery death to transmogrification.
More details on the project together with updates can be found at encounterdice.com