- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
As a GM or a story creator, you can often find yourself stuck for ideas. Especially after your players decide to go off carefully beaten track you designed. Or you forgot your notes and need to come up with at least the outline for an adventure in a few moments.
The Adventure Outline Maker is for just those kinds of moments. Using a series of d100 tables it creates an adventure outline, with contact type, your mission, where it is, and what complication there is, or what help you may get, even a suggested reward. This outline is then used to help you come up with a full adventure or side Mission. This particular version covers the sci-fi genre, but with some tweaking could be used in a near-moder setting as well.
Each aspect table has 100 entries, with some duplication to reflect the more common entries.
There are also two examples outlines included, showing how the process works and taking you through it step by step. You will need to flesh out the details yourself, but that is not a hard thing to do and Ennead Games can help with that as well, with our numerous generators for backgrounds, names and more.
- AOM-SE features 9 d100 tables that cover…
- The contact/mission givers personality
- 2 for the NPCs profession
- 2 for the mission itself, one for the target one for the action required
- The location of the mission
- A complication list – What could go wrong on the mission?
- Help/Opposition – who is helping or hindering you?
- Reward – A suggested reward type for all you efforts