- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 6
A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification, although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have few stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
This volume chunks are as follows:
- Charter of Algius – A charter of founding for a town
- Crystal Cave of Gernanium – A new cave full of crystals has been discovered
- Emma of Lake Jade – Is this creature related to the one in Loch Ness?
- Erdan Triangle – An area where weird stuff happens
- Firefly Squid – This squid glows blue
- Hell-portals – An area you do not want to enter
- Jeweled Eggs – Small, intricate and very valuable
- Kirlian photography – Photos taken with electricity
- LIMBO Supercomputer – A new supercomputer has been revelaed
- Sandys’ Guitar – The guitar of a popular singer