- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 9
A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have few stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
Inside this volume you’ll find:
- Cookbook for Time Travellers – A novelty and popular cookbook
- Easty Spiker – A serial killer that uses a rail spike on their victims
- HMS Determination – This warship possess a potent and experimental engine
- James Oak Dam – A dam made to protect a town
- Kings Vintage Wine – A very popular type of wine
- Lost Monastery – What happened to this monastery?
- Music in the Woods – A music festival that is gaining in popularity
- Stilton Stockcar Derby 5000 – A very popular yet long stock car race
- Valley of the Kings – A location full of tombs and artefacts
- Wrestling Academy – The Wrestling Academy is both promoter and organiser for Professional Wrestling matches in the region