- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
[Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
Over the last few years I have been making the campaign chunks series on my blog. Each week I would add a new location, place or event. After a few weeks they started to become inspired by real world things as reality was much better a source of the weird and wonderful. Now, the first 100 are compiled together, in alphabetical order, with a contents page for ease of reference.
Some example chunks from the 100 :
- 17 Unknown Soldiers – Who are the soldiers found on a WWII list?
- Devrok, the castle of The Blood Lord
- Great Deep Abyss – Not the deepest part of the ocean, but something weird is going on here
- Inferno Noodles – The hottest noodles you will ever have!
- Human Magnets – Living beings who can stick metal objects to themselves
- Lost Automata of DeMerch – A clockwork item some say is cursed
- Emma of Lake Jade – Is this creature related to the one in Loch Ness?
- Cathsar-Sarmal Boat Race – Annual boat race between two nerby cities
- Vertigo City – A large city within a city.
- Cookbook for Time Travellers – A novelty and popular cookbook
Please be aware of the following before you purchase this
If you have the original volumes, either individually or as a bundle, the information within is, baring a few minor edits, just the same as before. This is simply a change of format and a contents page has been added.