- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 1 – Zombies
When you think of a zombie, most have a pretty clear idea of what they look like. But what IS that mental image? Are all zombies the same?
After all, they were once people when they was alive and people come in various shapes and species so why not the zombie as well?
The CDG range is designed with a fantasy setting in mind, but can easily be used for sci-fi or modern/horror settings.
This CDG gives you ideas for
- Apparent Previous Life
- Disfigurements & Wounds
- Size & Weight
- Skin condition
- Sounds & Smell
- Quirks & Features