- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 1 – Zombies
When you think of a zombie, most have a pretty clear idea of what they look like. But what IS that mental image? Are all zombies the same?
After all, they were once people when they was alive and people come in various shapes and species so why not the zombie as well?
The CDG range is designed with a fantasy setting in mind, but can easily be used for sci-fi or modern/horror settings.
This CDG gives you ideas for
- Apparent Previous Life
- Disfigurements & Wounds
- Size & Weight
- Skin condition
- Sounds & Smell
- Quirks & Features