- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 1 – Zombies
When you think of a zombie, most have a pretty clear idea of what they look like. But what IS that mental image? Are all zombies the same?
After all, they were once people when they was alive and people come in various shapes and species so why not the zombie as well?
The CDG range is designed with a fantasy setting in mind, but can easily be used for sci-fi or modern/horror settings.
This CDG gives you ideas for
- Apparent Previous Life
- Disfigurements & Wounds
- Size & Weight
- Skin condition
- Sounds & Smell
- Quirks & Features