- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Ennead Games] Demonic True Names, Use Names & Titles
Demons come in many shapes and forms. One particular aspect mortals have trouble with is their names. Combined with the fact that knowing their true name can often give you power over them, most demons have a second name, commonly called their use name.
Sometimes mortals or other beings also give these demonic beings a title to go along with their name, which can help spread fear or tell you more about who you are dealing with.
This publication features…
A system for creating a demonic sounding true name
2 d100 tables for the name that mortals give it
d100 table for deciding what title a demon may have
A walkthrough for an example demonic name creation
2 pre-done d100 tables to help you save time, one for true name, the other for use names