- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
[Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature – Altars
Alters are a common feature in many dungeons. They provide a focus for sacrifices, a place to worship, or to commune with an otherworldly power. Sometimes they are used for good purposes, but the ones explorers often find are far from it.
Although designed with dungeons in mind, the Dungeon Feature series can be used on any appropriate fantasy or medieval style structure.
This generator, or series of charts, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
Contains several tables that provide a guide for the description of the altar:
- Altar Shape
- Altar Size
- Primary Purpose
- Protection (Both the protection level and possible trigger)
- Quirks & Other Features
- Tools & Decorations
Plus 3 appendixes that help to flesh out the details, each with 100 entries:
- Appendix 1 – Quirks & Other Features
- Appendix 2 – Tools & Decorations
- Appendix 3 – Protection Effects