- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature – Altars
Alters are a common feature in many dungeons. They provide a focus for sacrifices, a place to worship, or to commune with an otherworldly power. Sometimes they are used for good purposes, but the ones explorers often find are far from it.
Although designed with dungeons in mind, the Dungeon Feature series can be used on any appropriate fantasy or medieval style structure.
This generator, or series of charts, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
Contains several tables that provide a guide for the description of the altar:
- Altar Shape
- Altar Size
- Primary Purpose
- Protection (Both the protection level and possible trigger)
- Quirks & Other Features
- Tools & Decorations
Plus 3 appendixes that help to flesh out the details, each with 100 entries:
- Appendix 1 – Quirks & Other Features
- Appendix 2 – Tools & Decorations
- Appendix 3 – Protection Effects