- Back to the Future
- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
[Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature – Sights, Smells & Sounds
Exploring a dungeon can become pretty boring for your players if every room has the same description. When you need to add a bit of flavour to your rooms and locations, or your players simply ask question like “what can we smell” or “Can I hear anything around the corner”. Do they lead to anything? Is that creepy sound you just heard an indicator of something heading your way or are your ears playing tricks on you?
This part of the Dungeon Feature set gives you some sights, sounds and smells, well the descriptions at least, to make your dungeon or other room feel more colourful and hopefully less boring.
This generator, or series of tables, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
3 x d100 tables with sights, smells and sounds to help flesh out the descriptions of your dungeon or other rooms and make them feel more real.