- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Ennead Games] Empire Builder Kit – Government Type
An empire has it rulers. The type of ruler can often determine the character of a nation. Are they a democratic society that follows the will of the people, or are they ruled by a harsh dictator who demand everyone caters to their every whim. They could even be ruled by a group of industrialists whose main goal is the acquisition of wealth.
This part of the Empire Builder kit outlines some of the more common, and not so common, types of ruler or government your empire or country may possess. Although designed with fantasy settings in mind, most of the entries can be used in a sci-fi or other genre of story or game.
A small disclaimer – A random generator will never be as good as your imagination. Use this to jump start your own ideas or when you need to fill in the blank.