- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Name Generator
Across empires, settlements are places to go, to buy supplies and for many people to call home. But what is the name of this town you just stumbled across?
The names created by this settlement name generator are themed mostly around European style settlements, inspired by various countries. Some may be suitable more for some cultures than others. Future editions will deal with other cultures and races, such as Elves or Gnomes or any of the others.
This generator, or series of tables, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
In this pdf you’ll find
- An extremely simple name formatting option
- 1 x d100 pre-done example to help save you time
- 4 x d100 tables (2 for the first/main part of the name and 2 for the 2nd part/suffix)
- A collection of prefixs for the settlement name
Some sample names made from this system, taken from the 100 examples list
- Lake Godcrest