- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 2 – Planetside
Throughout your adventures, quests and missions, you will run into various individuals and experience odd sometimes random-seeming events and encounters. They might puzzle you, endanger your group or simply be a mystery you can never solve.
Features 100 entries, most of them with further sub-options to give you more variety and possibilities.
This volume of Encounters & Events is themed around what might be found when you dare to go explore a planet. What you find might be friendly, hostile or something you can exploit.
To use is quite simple –
1 – Roll a d100 and consult the appropriate entry in the main table. Alternately, pick an entry you like the sound of.
2 – Each entry has one or more sub-tables associated with it. These are to give more variety and options to what you have found. These subtables will only require a d20 to roll on.
3 – Some tables are linked to others. They are marked with [x], where the “X” tells you what table to roll on. For example – “They are headed to [Trade Centre]” tells you that, to expand this entry further, you need to roll on the Trade Centre sub-table.
Sample entry –
You find an amazing “natural” feature that turns out to be in fact artificial and constructed. It is a…
D20 Artificial Feature
1 – 2 Cave system
3 – 4 Desert
5 – 6 Hole
7 – 8 Lake/Pond
9 – 10 Mountain
11 – 12 River
13 – 14 Sink Hole
15 – 16 Swamp/Marsh
17 – 18 Tree/Forest
19 – 20 Volcano