- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 1: Shields
Everyone who goes on an adventure uses equipment. Without it, their adventuring days would come to a halt quite quickly.
This generator doesn’t give you the details of any powers or abilities that are named or generated, that part is left up to you. It could simply be a description or the names could have real abilities tied to them.
This edition of Equipment Maker covers shields, from the humble buckler to the impressive tower.
Master Description Table: 10 options here for the format of your shield name/concept, giving thousands of possibilities.
Descriptor: A quick one-word description for the shield name (d100 table)
Material: what type of material is it made from. (d100 table, but with duplications)
Power/Effect – Prefix: First power/effect or property it may have (d100 table)
Power/Effect – Suffix: Second power/effect or property it may have (d100 table)
Some extra information or details you may want for your description, such as :-
Colouration:What colours, if any, can be found on the shield?
Damage/condition: Is it in perfect condition or blood-stained, or worse?
Type: What type of shield is it, a buckler or tower or something else?
Symbol type: Does the shield have a symbol on it? If so what type?