- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 2: Blades
Everyone who goes on an adventure uses equipment. Without it, their adventuring days would come to a halt quite quickly.
This generator doesn’t give you the details of any powers or abilities that are named or generated, that part is left up to you. It could simply be a description or the names could have real abilities tied to them.
This edition of Equipment Maker covers bladed weapons, from the humble dagger to the mighty claymore. Bladed weapons are probably the most common used, or the most popular weapons that adventurers and common folk use.
Although some would argue that weapons like axes or picks would also be classed as a bladed weapon, they will be featured in their own volume.
The tables inside cover…
- Descriptor (d100 table)
- Material (d100 table, with repeating options)
- Blade Type (d100 table, with repeating options)
- Power/Effect – Prefix (d100 table)
- Power/Effect – Suffix (d100 table)
Plus, there are extra tables to help flesh out the equipments description, such as…
- Accents and Adornments
- Blade Shape/Features
- Hand Guard – Material
- Hand Guard – Shape
- Handle Materials
- Handle Shapes/Features
- Pommel Materials
- Pommel Shapes/Features
- Quick Blade Type