- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
Everyone who goes on an adventure uses equipment. Without it, their adventuring days would come to a halt quite quickly.
This generator doesn’t give you the details of any powers or abilities that are named or generated, that part is left up to you. It could simply be a description or the names could have real abilities tied to them.
This edition of Equipment Maker covers rings , a round band, usually of metal, worn as an ornamental piece of jewellery around the finger, or sometimes the toe.
Inside you’ll find…
- d100 table for descriptor
- d100 table for material (with some repeating options)
- d100 table for type and style of ring
- d100 table for descriptor prefix
- d100 table for descriptor suffix
- Some minor table for gemstones and inscriptions
- d100 table for gemstones
- d100 table for ring size that covers diameter, circumference and uses real-world ring-sizes to give you an idea of how big or small it is.
- A couple of examples of possible outputs