- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 52: Critical Feats
Critical hits can be useful in combat, the extra burst of damage they give can mean the difference between life and death, in winning the combat against the beast or losing your own head to its mighty maw.
But, for some people, it can be boring just doing simple damage, even though it can be quite a high amount of damage. Critical Feats sets out to address this, by providing a system for altering and providing more variety for your confirmed crits.
You can store criticals for later use, use them in new ways, gain an advantage when you almost get a critical hit or even replace it the damaging effect with something else that can aid in combat.
- 10 feats that can manipulate your critical hits or other similar effects such as blocking damage from another critical hit or storing one for later use
- A feat for when you get Near-Critical hits
- 10 feats for replacing what happens you get a critical hit, such as a bonus to your armour, a chance to flee unhindered and more