- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLI – Samurai
Adjective – Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the Samurai, the warriors are more dedicated to honor and the code of the warrior.
The feats you’ll find inside:
- Ancestral Weapon Techniques – Gain an increase to minimum damage with one weapon type.
- Armor of the Samurai – Improve your armour for a breif period of time.
- Challenge Defence – Challanges are less of a risk for the Samurai.
- Greater Resolve – Your resolve is stronger.
- Master Challenger – Your challanges are now more effective.
- One with mount – Your mount and yourself now work better together.
- Order Training – The benefits gained from an order are now more potent.
This product uses material from one or more of the following:
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat™ (PZO1118)