- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLII – Arcanist
Adjective – Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the Arcanist, the magic user that is a combination of wizard and sorcerer.
The feats inside this volume:
- Arcane Edge – Spells that have AP spent on them do more damage
- Arcane Fate – Exploits may be more powerful..or worse
- Fast Learner – The Arcanist can learn spells faster
- Improved Exploits – Improve your explois, unlike leaving it to fate
- Larger Reservoir – Your reservoir is bigger and fills faster
- Master Exploiter – Your exploits are stronger
- Potent Spells – Your spells are harder to resist
This product uses material from one or more of the following:
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide™ (PZO1129)