- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLIII – Bloodrager
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the Bloodrager, those that combine the fury of the Barbarian with the bloodlines abilities of the Sorcerer.
The feats you’ll find inside:
- Blood Resistance – Your blood makes it harder to cast spells against you
- Fated Dodge – Whilst raging, your have a better chance of dodging
- Potent Blood spells – Spells with a random factor to them are stronger if cast whilst raging
- Potent Combatant – Melee attacks made whilst raging can now have a chance to be more deadly
- Potent Rage – Morale bonus is increased whilst raging
- Rapid Recovery – Fatigue time from a blood rage is reduced
- Stronger Bloodline – Bloodline effects are calulated as if you are 1 level higher
This product uses material from one or more of the following:
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide™ (PZO1129)