- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLIV – Brawler
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – features feats for the brawler, the combination of monk and fighter, fast and deadly.
The feats inside this volume:
- Brawler Defences – Your subtle movemnts grant a bonus to defences
- Brawler Experience – Your experinces when younger make you a more effective brawler
- Brawler Reflexes – Your reflexes are slighty better when compared to your peers
- Brawler Toughness – Your fortitude is hardier when compared to other
- Brawlers’ Luck – Sometimes fate smiles in your direction
- Power Knockout – When you knock someone out, they stay out for longer
- Powerful Hit – You do more damage when you don’t use a weapon
This product uses material from one or more of the following:
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide™ (PZO1129)