- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLVI – Investigator
“So you want to interview me about being an Imperial Investigator? Why? Stories for the bards and lore-tellers? I suppose you can tag along, just don’t get in my way and if I say move, you move. Understand?”
T’riss Malar, Imperial Investigator
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – features feats for the investigator.
The Investigator is a combination of alchemist and rogue. They have a curiosity about the world around them and can use their knowledge as a weapon. They can be cunning advisors or explorers of mysteries. Having an investigator on your side is preferable to having one on your tail.
The feats you’ll find inside this volume :
- Experienced Mentor – Level bassed effects are treated as if you are one level higher.
- Improved Recollection – You gain a bonus to all knowledge checks.
- Improved Resistance – You can re-roll FORT of poison checks, once a day.
- Improved Strike – Studying a target now grants an increased chance to hit.
- Keen Eye – Your great eyesight makes perception checks and disarming easier.
- Poison Knowledge – You gain a bonus to DC rolls related to crafting or neutralising poisons.
- Talented – You can re-roll any dice roll related to Investigator talents.
This product uses material from one or more of the following:
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide™ (PZO1129)