- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLVII – Shaman
“What his name was before becoming a shaman has been lost to the ages. The spirits called him Tor’Tilla. You think I am joking? It is not my place, or yours, to question the wisdom of the spirits when they name us, even though sometimes it is very perplexing…”
Tales of Tor’Tilla, the Lost Shaman
A shaman is a kind of medicine man who practices shamanism. Shamans were believed to be able to talk to the spirit world, usually animal spirits. The main tasks of a shamen in history was healing, weather control or any other supernatural forces.
The feats inside this volume are:
- Spell Sacrifice Bonus: Sacrifice a spell to empower some of the other feats.
- Powerful Hexes: Re-roll rolls related to your hexes and take better results.
- Powerful Spirit: Re-roll rolls related to your spirits and take better results.
- Shamanistic Defences: Sacrifice a spell to gain a bonus to a saving throw.
- Spirit Mentor: Knowledge of the spirit world grants you a bonus to level related rolls.
- Spirits Anger: Give up a spell for a bonus to hit or damage.
- Spirits Armour: Turn your spell energy into a bonus to your AC.
- Spirits Awareness: Sacrifice a spell for a bonus to your perception and spot checks.
- Spirits Diplomacy: Sacrifice a spell for a bonus to social rolls, improved when dealing with sprits or similar.
- Spirits Teachings: Sacrifice a spell for a bonus to any skill check.
- Spiritual Trance: Enter a trance for another random benefit, but with a chance of being punished!
This product uses material from the following:
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
- Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide™ (PZO1129)