- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLVIII – Skald
Adjective – Strange, different; imaginary
The term skald (or skáld) meaning ‘poet’, is generally used for poets who composed at the courts of Scandinavian and Icelandic leaders during the Viking Age and Middle Ages.
Skalds are poets, historians, and keepers of lore who use their gifts for oration and song to inspire allies into a frenzied rage.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” gives you ten feats for the Skald in your party.
The Skald can sometimes use their spell energy to provide a bonus to certain acts and this is reflected in the feats they can use.
- Anthem of Attacking – Increase minimum melee damage
- Ballard of Protection – A Bonus to saving throws
- Chant of Performance – Perform Skill is now more
- Fearsome Reputation – Intimidation/bluff checks can be re-rolled
- Melody of Moods – Social dice rolls can be improved
- Musical Weapon – Use your instrument as an improvised weapon
- Poem of Power – You or your allies are now better
- Saga of Defending – Makes it harder for your foes to get through your armour
- Song of Inspiration – Gain a bonus to your next hit roll
- Tale of Rage – Sacrifice spell power for more rage potency
This product uses material from the following:
Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ (PZO1110)
Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide™ (PZO1129)