- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Insult Generator – Shakespeare Edition
William Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world’s pre-eminent dramatist. He had a way with words that many feel has been unequalled to this day. It can surprise people that he was also good at the art of the insult.
With this set of tables, you have a million possible insults that can be generated, more if you use the expanded format. Examples are also provided for quick use.
3 x d100 tables for the opening, middle and closing part of the insult
Options for other formats to increase the number of possible insults
100 pre-done examples
Can help create insults such as:
- Thou Gorbellied elf-skinned dewberry
- Thou art a Lascivious high-minded stench
- You Ruttish pox-filled whipster