- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Lovecraftian Horror Namer
In some dark corners of the world lie creatures and beings that are almost indescribable. To hear their name is to invoke terror, to see them is to bring madness down on a fragile mortal mind. There are simply things in the universe you were not meant to know. And each of them has a name.
Lovecraftian horror is a subgenre of horror fiction that emphasizes the cosmic horror of the unknown (and in some cases, unknowable) more than gore or other elements of shock though these may still be present. Often, their real form is unconceivable to the fragile human mind and what is seen is merely a glimpse of the true shape of something mortal mankind was not meant to see.
- 3 x d100 tables that have parts that when combined create the name for your unspeakable horror
- 1d100 table of examples pre-done names
- A system for using the existing tables to create expanded and longer names for more options
Sample names that can be made:
- The Abominable Thing of Lenogguathunzalsogoth
- The Greater Brute of Omli’khee
- The Star Horror of Myy-nac’yin
It is advised not to speak these aloud, for there are foul things that can hear their names spoken and will be drawn to them, destroying your sanity and soul