- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Ennead Games runs a patron to help fund various projects, such as keeping the website going on contributing towards general upkeep.
One of the rewards for subscribers is a weekly series of mission outlines, created using the “Adventure Outline Maker – Sci-Fi Edition” system and expanded on. This PDF is a compilation of 10 weeks’ worth of outlines. They have been expanded where needed, minor details changed, but essentially are the same as what the Patrons’ get, just they get it earlier.
The mission outlines inside this volume:
- Darkness and Silence – A field medic needs help finding a mutant for a cure
- Graska Incident – A drone operator seeks redemption
- How to win friends and Influence AI – AI’s want friends too!
- It can’t fall into the wrong hands – An ancient ship has desired powerful technology
- Last of the First – A city ships houses one of the oldest beings in the universe
- Lost and Found – An ancient relic resurfaces and needs to be moved
- Nanos and Arguments – A government official puts themselves to the front of the line for a medical treatment
- No good deed… – Sometimes you can’t even have a break without someone wanting your help
- Some things should not be mapped – A military cartographer gets into trouble when they map something they should not have.
- The one who was chosen – Events on Dragus III lead a religious inquisitor to seek help with the investigation.