- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
[Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Ennead Games runs a patron to help fund various projects, such as keeping the website going on contributing towards general upkeep.
One of the rewards for subscribers is a weekly series of mission outlines, created using the “Adventure Outline Maker – Sci-Fi Edition” system and expanded on. This PDF is a compilation of 10 weeks’ worth of outlines. They have been expanded where needed, minor details changed, but essentially are the same as what the Patrons’ get, just they get it earlier.
The mission outlines inside this volume:
- Darkness and Silence – A field medic needs help finding a mutant for a cure
- Graska Incident – A drone operator seeks redemption
- How to win friends and Influence AI – AI’s want friends too!
- It can’t fall into the wrong hands – An ancient ship has desired powerful technology
- Last of the First – A city ships houses one of the oldest beings in the universe
- Lost and Found – An ancient relic resurfaces and needs to be moved
- Nanos and Arguments – A government official puts themselves to the front of the line for a medical treatment
- No good deed… – Sometimes you can’t even have a break without someone wanting your help
- Some things should not be mapped – A military cartographer gets into trouble when they map something they should not have.
- The one who was chosen – Events on Dragus III lead a religious inquisitor to seek help with the investigation.