- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
A quick generator is two tables that can be combined to produce an interesting result. It might be a story prompt, concept or something that can be summed up in one or two sentences.
This particular Quick Generator covers Crimes and Punishments. It works a little differently compared to the others. You have a crime table and a punishment table. You can use both together or roll on the one you need.
But what would you use this Quick Generator for…?
You need to decide what each inmate of a prison has been charged with
- Someone has done a crime but the punishment has yet to be decided
- You need to have a crime to accuse someone of, such as a PC
- Someone has been convicted of a crime and the law allows for fate to decide their punishment
- You encounter someone who has been punished, but what were they accused of?
This features 2 d100 tables, one for crimes and another for punishment, with a few punishments duplicated to reflect the more common ones and to help fill out the table. These crimes and punishments are themed around a fantasy/medievil genre.