- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Food Dish
Sometimes you don’t need an insane amount of tables and charts. You may just need something quick and simple to help flesh out basic details without going overboard on the details. This is where the Quick Generator is helpful, providing you with a simple one-sentence description of a particular subject.
This particular Quick Generator helps you to come up with a concept for a food dishes and features styles and ingredients from around the world.
With 2 d100 tables, you can get 10,000 possible combinations, even more if you use the optional formats.
Some examples you can get from this Quick Generator-
- Sugar Glazed Cod
- Apple Sausage
- Pressure Cooked Crab
Suitable for –
- GMs who need to fill out a tavern’s menu
- Players that want a “signature” dish for their characters
- Storytellers and writers that need to decide what the characters are eating at any one particular moment