- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Food Dish
Sometimes you don’t need an insane amount of tables and charts. You may just need something quick and simple to help flesh out basic details without going overboard on the details. This is where the Quick Generator is helpful, providing you with a simple one-sentence description of a particular subject.
This particular Quick Generator helps you to come up with a concept for a food dishes and features styles and ingredients from around the world.
With 2 d100 tables, you can get 10,000 possible combinations, even more if you use the optional formats.
Some examples you can get from this Quick Generator-
- Sugar Glazed Cod
- Apple Sausage
- Pressure Cooked Crab
Suitable for –
- GMs who need to fill out a tavern’s menu
- Players that want a “signature” dish for their characters
- Storytellers and writers that need to decide what the characters are eating at any one particular moment