- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Goblin Names
Sometimes you don’t need an insane amount of tables and charts. You may just need something quick and simple to help flesh out basic details without going overboard on the details. This is where the Quick Generator is helpful, providing you with a simple one-sentence description of a particular subject.
This particular Quick Generator helps you to come up with name for Goblins, although they can also be used for orcs as well.
The names you could make with this system range from the simple, to the complex. There are 2 d100 tables of name parts that can be combined in many ways, with a collection of pre-made names done already to save you time. With the various formats, there are thousands of possible combinations to fill up the ranks of your goblin tribe
Some examples that can be made with this system –
- Gerlfrow Igtonk
- Scarrot Blodbong
- Kladug Nazdag