- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Magical Item Concept
Sometimes you don’t need an insane amount of tables and charts. You may just need something quick and simple to help flesh out basic details without going overboard on the details. This is where the Quick Generator is helpful, providing you with a simple one-sentence description of a particular subject.
This particular Quick Generator covers magic items and is used when you need a quick name for a magical item that has been discovered.
With several thousand possible combinations, you’re sure to find something that will spark your imagination and creativity.
Some of the examples you can generate from the 2 d100 tables –
- Timepiece of Charm Monster
- Badge of Move Earth
- Dice of Control Human