- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator: SciFi Weapons
The Quick Generator series is all about making simple generators that, as the name suggests, are quick to use. Typically they are two tables, then when you roll on each on them, combine to give you a quick concept, name or another bit of information you might find handy to have at hand.
This generator outputs a sci-fi based weapon name or concept for you. Some are more suitable for use on star ships, other for worlds that still prefer to use things like swords but have updated them to use modern technology and various levels in between.
- 2 x d100 tables for the description and property, giving you 10,000 possible results
- a system for combing the results in more than one way, increasing the possible combinations
- Rapid Nannite Infused Projector
- Resonating Rod
- Sonic Wide-angled Revolver