- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
A quick generator doesn’t have many tables. It has been designed to come up with something in a quick and easy fashion, as the name would suggest.
This generator is for coming up with a quick concept for a Sci-Fi or space themed encounter, such as a type of planet, anomaly, or space ship.
Using these 2 d100 tables together is quite simple. Roll a d100 and check the result against the first table. Roll a second d100 and do the same for the second table. Combine the two for your quick space or Sci-Fi themed encounter concept. If you can’t use the result or it doesn’t make much sense, which can happen with random tables, then pick or re-roll another entry.
Example possible outputs:
- Trans-dimensional Dreadnaught
- Invisible Testing Zone
- Chronologically Slowed Weapons Platform
- Moving Military Base
- Standard Ringed Planet