- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
[Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
Sometimes you don’t need an insane amount of tables and charts. You may just need something quick and simple to help flesh out basic details without going overboard on the details. This is where the Quick Generator is helpful, providing you with a simple one-sentence description of a particular subject.
This particular Quick Generator gives you a theme (like Romance, Stolen Identity etc.) for your story or game and the setting (Underwater, in space etc.). It is a prompter, an idea generator, something to give your creative mind that little bit of a start, a seed to grow your story from.
Inside you’ll find…
2 x d100 tables, one for theme and one for setting in a mixture of genres and locations
You could have a story or game about…
Espionage…set in World War 1
A tale of the Occult…in Edwardian times
Technology run amok in…Ancient Egypt