- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 2
What is R.I.G.S.?
A while ago I created a generator for myself and my games that output randomized magic items. The idea behind it was to create a system that could output a couple of words or more that would suggest an item name or concept. The challenge then becomes to take this randomly created item concept and make something that can be used in various games and stories.
I called this system the Random Item Generation System (R.I.G.S.), hence the title -R.I.G.S. Results.
Each item has 6 aspects. All but the last aspect, details, has been randomly created using R.I.G.S.. These are not set in stone and if it feels better to change something one way, such as the activation method, then feel free to change it.
System generic, these items are designed with a fantasy or medieval setting in mind, but a few of them could be used as-is in a sci-fi or modern or even horror setting with only a minor amount of tweaking.
The items you’ll find in this volume :-
- Albedo’s Surgical Scissors – They can help clean wounds
- Alchemical Brain of Brozak – Need some alchemical advice from a dead gnome?
- Aportation Gem – Teleport with this fragile gem
- Eye of Explosive Light – Evil beware this eye can see the truth and more
- Flag of Influence – Modify the opinions of those who view this flag
- Guardian Throne – Think the king is alone on his throne? Think again.
- Ladder of Embarrassment – The work of a prankster god, if it can embarrass you to use it, it will happen
- Miniature Calendar of Items – A cheap and common magical item found in many empires.
- Shape-change Gauntlet – A gauntlet with the power to alter the shape of those it is used against.
- Spear of the Runesmith – This artifact never misses its target