- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Space
- [DramaScape] Dark Web Hex Tiles
[Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 3
What is R.I.G.S.?
A while ago I created a generator for myself and my games that output randomized magic items. The idea behind it was to create a system that could output a couple of words or more that would suggest an item name or concept. The challenge then becomes to take this randomly created item concept and make something that can be used in various games and stories.
I called this system the Random Item Generation System (R.I.G.S.), hence the title -R.I.G.S. Results.
Each item has 6 aspects. All but the last aspect, details, has been randomly created using R.I.G.S.. These are not set in stone and if it feels better to change something one way, such as the activation method, then feel free to change it.
System generic, these items are designed with a fantasy or medieval setting in mind, but a few of them could be used as-is in a sci-fi or modern or even horror setting with only a minor amount of tweaking.
The items you’ll find in this volume :-
- Bow of the Raven – Summon a flock when you fire from this bow
- Chaos Magic Cube – Do you dare roll this die?
- City Octahedron – Summon an entire city with this small item
- Divination Elixir – Want to know more?
- Forge of the Supreme Weapon – The fore of the Sky-Smith is yours to use
- Helm of the Horse – Transform into a horse or other quadraped with this item
- Interpreting Languages Chair – The ultimate tool for diplomats and negotiators
- Lightning Skull – Command a potent force of nature
- Teleporting Chariot – Teleport at high speeds
- Umbral Bomb – A bomb designed to punch a hole in the fabric of reality