- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
A while ago I created a generator for myself and my games that output randomized magic items. The idea behind it was to create a system that could output a couple of words or more that would suggest an item name or concept. The challenge then becomes to take this randomly created item concept and make something that can be used in various games and stories.
I called this system the Random Item Generation System (R.I.G.S.), hence the title -R.I.G.S. Results.
System generic, these items are designed with a fantasy or medieval setting in mind, but a few of them could be used as-is in a sci-fi or modern or even horror setting with only a minor amount of tweaking.
- Aportation Broadsword – Teleport what you hit
- Axe of Destruction – Unleash destruction
- Crossbow of The Seige – Fire a bolt that can break walls
- Dagger of Rot – Infect your enemies with diseases
- Knuckleduster of Explosions – Punch with the force of an explosion
- Shortbow of Winter – Create snow and ice based effects
- Spear of the Necromancer – Kill your enemies then raise them to do your bidding
- Sphere of Speed – Hitting your target with this can affect their speed
- Staff of the Silent – Those who use this staff cannot be heard
- Sword of Guilt – Bring forth your enemies deepest feelings of guilt