- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Ennead Games] Starship Kit – Volume 7 – Crew
Very few starships are autonomous. They require a captain and crew to keep her flying. They man the weapons, deal with medical emergencies or even provide security, both within the ship or on missions. Whoever they are, they are the life blood of the ship.
Note: This part of the Starship Kit is not for deciding on the details of the crew, such as race, age, background etc. It assumes you have some character or NPCs ready for use in some way. If you need details for this aspect of the crew, the “Backgrounds & Detials Kit – SciFi Edition” or “Multiverse Kit – Lifeforms“is for you.
Starship Kit Part 7 – Crew features a brief section on Command Structure and d20 tables for ideas for crew for the following departments:
- Command & Control
- Pilots & Operators
- Religious & Social