- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Ennead Games] Starship Kit – Volume 7 – Crew
Very few starships are autonomous. They require a captain and crew to keep her flying. They man the weapons, deal with medical emergencies or even provide security, both within the ship or on missions. Whoever they are, they are the life blood of the ship.
Note: This part of the Starship Kit is not for deciding on the details of the crew, such as race, age, background etc. It assumes you have some character or NPCs ready for use in some way. If you need details for this aspect of the crew, the “Backgrounds & Detials Kit – SciFi Edition” or “Multiverse Kit – Lifeforms“is for you.
Starship Kit Part 7 – Crew features a brief section on Command Structure and d20 tables for ideas for crew for the following departments:
- Command & Control
- Pilots & Operators
- Religious & Social