- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Ennead Games] Starship Kit – Volume 7 – Crew
Very few starships are autonomous. They require a captain and crew to keep her flying. They man the weapons, deal with medical emergencies or even provide security, both within the ship or on missions. Whoever they are, they are the life blood of the ship.
Note: This part of the Starship Kit is not for deciding on the details of the crew, such as race, age, background etc. It assumes you have some character or NPCs ready for use in some way. If you need details for this aspect of the crew, the “Backgrounds & Detials Kit – SciFi Edition” or “Multiverse Kit – Lifeforms“is for you.
Starship Kit Part 7 – Crew features a brief section on Command Structure and d20 tables for ideas for crew for the following departments:
- Command & Control
- Pilots & Operators
- Religious & Social