- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Ennead Games] Superlative Spells Volume 1 – Chaotic Enhancements
of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others; supreme; extreme:
Spells and the supernatural are a staple part of many games and settings. They allow the user to bend reality to their will or to bring down their wrath on their enemies.
This volume in the Superlative Spells series covers Chaotic Enhancements. These spells could grant you power, or they could make you weaker. Use them at your peril!
The spells you find inside:
Chaotic Attack – Improve or hinder attacks
Chaotic Combat – Make melee more unpredictable
Chaotic Defence – Will that hit be more or less likley to bypass the armor?
Chaotic Movement – Makes the target zig when they want to zag
Chaotic Power – Will you be stronger or weaker?
Chaotic Saves – Your saving throws can be stronger or weaker
Chaotic Speed – The target now cannot control their speed as much as they would like
Chaotic Stats – The targets atrributes will be in flux
Chaotic Targeting – Do you dare fire an arrow into this zone?