- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Ennead Games] Superlative Spells Volume 3 – Random Collection 1
Spells and the supernatural are a staple part of many games and settings. They allow the user to bend reality to their will or to bring down their wrath on their enemies.
This volume in the Superlative Spells series covers a random collection of spells created initially with a randomised generated.
The spells you’ll find in this volume:
- Binding Treaty – Force two or more people to abide to a truce/treaty for a short period of time.
- Disgusting Vitality – Gain health from a disgusting act
- Elemental Body – Take on appearance and minor effect from one of the 4 main elements.
- Energetic Winged Shield – A shield that can move fast to protect its user.
- Exponential Blood-letting – Starts off small, but causes more bleeding as time goes on.
- Heroes Acceleration – Moves the caster/target fast to defend a loved one or ally from an attack.
- Lunar Disgust – Makes lycanthropes find you disgusting, making it difficult to attack you.
- Slaying Poetry – Can injure enemies or at least stun them with the sheer power of your poetry.
- Symbiotic Bolas – A whirling attacking conjured weapon that does more damage the healthier the caster is.
- Wizards Pike – Summons a magical pike in front of the spell caster.
Other volumes in the Superlative Spells Series