- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Ennead Games] Tavern Kit 2
The Tavern Kit was one of Ennead Games first generation of products. It was released in several parts, covering the name and symbol, the features of the tavern and much more.
Now, taking the information contained in the multi-part kit it has been combined, expanded in some places and generally tidied up to make a better more useful product.
In this updated & compiled Tavern Kit you’ll find:
- A system for creating the name of the tavern and deciding on its sign & symbol
- The features of the tavern – What are the walls like, the floors, the doors, how many rooms does it have etc.
- The internal details, such as any decoration, smells and sounds you may encounter
- Quirks, features or secrets about the tavern
- Tables to help flesh out the owners, staff and any patrons drinking and eating in the tavern
- Need to come up with a menu for the tavern or decide what type of drink they are serving? Worry no longer
- What accommodation or other services does the tavern provide
- What happens to anyone who gets a bit too merry and drunk…
Please note that if you have the original Tavern Kit, most of the information you have from that will be in here