- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
[Ennead Games] Tavern Kit 2
The Tavern Kit was one of Ennead Games first generation of products. It was released in several parts, covering the name and symbol, the features of the tavern and much more.
Now, taking the information contained in the multi-part kit it has been combined, expanded in some places and generally tidied up to make a better more useful product.
In this updated & compiled Tavern Kit you’ll find:
- A system for creating the name of the tavern and deciding on its sign & symbol
- The features of the tavern – What are the walls like, the floors, the doors, how many rooms does it have etc.
- The internal details, such as any decoration, smells and sounds you may encounter
- Quirks, features or secrets about the tavern
- Tables to help flesh out the owners, staff and any patrons drinking and eating in the tavern
- Need to come up with a menu for the tavern or decide what type of drink they are serving? Worry no longer
- What accommodation or other services does the tavern provide
- What happens to anyone who gets a bit too merry and drunk…
Please note that if you have the original Tavern Kit, most of the information you have from that will be in here