- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Ennead Games] Witches Brews & Potions
Not including the stereotypical hat, cauldron broomstick and familiar, a witch can often be found to be a good source of potions and brews, with the two terms often being used interchangeably by both the witch and the drinker. These brews often have odd and nasty sounding ingredients.
This generator, or series of tables, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
Featuring tables for:
- Brewing method – Does the brew need to be stirred all the time or during a full moon?
- Effect of the potion/brew, from bravery to curing a rash
- A d100 table with 100 possible ingredients, many with linked sub-tables to further expand the details and options; Instead of “Blood of Dog”, you could have blood of cat, elephant or something else
- Duration of the brew
- Possible side effects from consuming this potion