- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Ennead Games] Witches Brews & Potions
Not including the stereotypical hat, cauldron broomstick and familiar, a witch can often be found to be a good source of potions and brews, with the two terms often being used interchangeably by both the witch and the drinker. These brews often have odd and nasty sounding ingredients.
This generator, or series of tables, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
Featuring tables for:
- Brewing method – Does the brew need to be stirred all the time or during a full moon?
- Effect of the potion/brew, from bravery to curing a rash
- A d100 table with 100 possible ingredients, many with linked sub-tables to further expand the details and options; Instead of “Blood of Dog”, you could have blood of cat, elephant or something else
- Duration of the brew
- Possible side effects from consuming this potion