- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Ennead Games] Witches Brews & Potions
Not including the stereotypical hat, cauldron broomstick and familiar, a witch can often be found to be a good source of potions and brews, with the two terms often being used interchangeably by both the witch and the drinker. These brews often have odd and nasty sounding ingredients.
This generator, or series of tables, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
Featuring tables for:
- Brewing method – Does the brew need to be stirred all the time or during a full moon?
- Effect of the potion/brew, from bravery to curing a rash
- A d100 table with 100 possible ingredients, many with linked sub-tables to further expand the details and options; Instead of “Blood of Dog”, you could have blood of cat, elephant or something else
- Duration of the brew
- Possible side effects from consuming this potion